Agriculture field has advanced in so many ways that numerous opportunities have sprouted over time, giving young people plenty of options to pick from. Agriculture faces a labor shortage, because there aren’t enough qualified graduates to fill the vacancies, the biggest struggle for the horticultural sectors it finding new workers year after year.
The idea of studying or working in agriculture is still un-familiar to a big percentage of people, the idea of agriculture is related to the role of waiting the crops to grow, but that’s totally not true. Actually agriculture careers can pay a very good amount of money and good solid experience gain as well.
Due to the labor shortage of agriculture jobs, it’s in high-demand and they’re willing to pay you great numbers as well .
Here are the top 5 most in-demand and highest-paying agriculture careers:
- Agricultural Lawyer
Being an agricultural lawyer means you’ll be responsible for mitigating disputes on certain lands while being sure that all the government regulations are officially adhered to. Agricultural lawyers need to deal with both government regulations and sometime with agricultural infrastructure as well for some critical cases which can also require dealing with insurance and intellectual property. It doesn’t stop here; they also handle some cases which involves labor laws, proper land use and environmental protection. This role might be stressful, but in return they accomplish quite well.
- If you’re interested in fighting for the environments and people’s rights, then this could be a great job which perfectly suits you.
- You can easily apply online for a an agricultural lawyer job position , by surfing famous online job websites like Joblang and submit your resume for the job position which suits your requirements and qualifications .
- The average annual salary can reach up to 120,000$.
Biochemist role is an interesting job. They are responsible for studying and analyzing different living organisms in order to find new ways to improve and develop human lives. The biochemist of agriculture role involves developing new crops which are more resistant against natural elements like storms, drought all the way to insect infestations. Their work is being even more crucial and in demand because of the unpredictable effects of the climate change and the rapidly developing global warming.
- If you’re interested in insuring that future generations enjoy every crop naturally and consume it safely then you need to think about occupying this job role.
- The average annual salary starts from 80,000$.
- Agricultural Engineer
Being an agricultural engineer requires a passion for machines which helps humans. This job role is responsible for designing agricultural equipment and machinery, and they also have to test the machine to ensure they operate perfectly and follow the government regulations. It sound fun doesn’t it? Well, it’s exciting but it’s stressful as well, and takes a huge amount of responsibility on their shoulders as most manufacturers require their help which can expand to overtime working hours and sometimes they operate on weekends.
- Agricultural engineers require a good amount of passion plus strong solid skills.
- If you’re passionate about machines building and own the required skills and qualifications then you should start enrolling in this field, you can easily search for a suitable job position ear you or even abroad by visiting secured online jobs websites like Jobalng and apply online.
- The average annual salaries can reach up to 80,000$.
- Food Scientist
Being a food scientist is a highly respected job position. This job role is the one responsible for creating the nutritional information and pint them on different food goodies like chips and crackers. They don’t only count calories, but they also gather information in order to ensure safety and decide how long the processed item should be preserved. Food scientists’ work with other scientists from different fields to ensure the agricultural sector is 100% safe for consumption.
- This job role is perfectly suitable for people who are curios in knowing what exactly they’re putting in their human bodies.
- The average annual salary is 72,000$.
- Agronomy Sales manager
Agronomy Sales manager is the main drivers of the agricultural industry. They are a skilled professional team which trains a qualified team who will travel the world to different countries and places to educate and train farmers on how to care for their crops and lands properly. The other role they’re responsible for is to promote and sell their products like seeds, fertilizers and soil for farmers. As any other sales managers, they need town a great talent of selling skills and professionally persuade on making their deal the winner deal.
- If you’ve got killer selling skills, do not hesitate to join this industry, you’ll certainly be a deal winner if so.
- You can easily apply for Agronomy sales managers job position through huge online jobs websites like Jobalng.com and apply your resume to the job position which perfectly fits your personality, qualifications and skills.
- The average annual salary is 75,000$.
As we mentioned above, Agriculture field is having a labor shortage in many fields, which is an extra point for you if you’re thinking to join this field, because as we know, the more shortage they have the more money they’ll pay. Agriculture field is interesting and will absolutely boost up your experience list in your resume. Giving the society spectacular accomplishments will make you much more satisfied about your work and achievements, work on being special not just a working machine. Such fields are considered lifesaving and a big time planet earth lover.